Archiving the grace and gifts of God in the lives of Peter, Kristen, Laurel, Alexa, Lindsey, and Wesley.

Friday, October 7, 2011

6 days!

It's hard to believe we are 6 days away from the little girls' birthday, Lord willing! We are so excited to see them and meet them!! I had an appointment today and the girls looked good. I've definitely hit a wall physically. I've been so swollen and I've gained 10 pounds in a week from all the swelling! Thankfully, my blood pressure was fine and I didn't have any protein in my urine. It's just uncomfortable more than anything else, so the plan is to take it easy before their arrival! On Tuesday, I have, Lord willing, my last appointment for biophysical profiles and doppler checks for the girls and I will also get all my lab work done then for the c-section. Thank you for the prayers and encouragement and please keep praying that the girls would continue to grow strong and healthy and that the delivery would be safe and free from complications for all of us! Also, please pray that the girls would be good eaters and get to come home with us! We are counting down!

1 comment:

Ed and Jamie said...

Thinking about you this morning and praying that everyone is doing well!! Can't wait to hear about your girls arrival.